Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Banyak Tanya Betul!

Ini lama dah ni... Wakenabeb dengan Si Epalejau... Haha... Memandangkan idea semua ilang dibawa angin lalu oleh sebab sakit perut secara hatrik 3 hari berturut-turut... So, baca je la tag nih... Lama da kot simpan, harini baru terhegeh nak buat.

Instruction : once you are tagged, answer all the questions honestly


Person who tagged : Hadra a.k.a Epalejau.
Starting time : 7.19 am on Tuesday (28 Dec, 2010) ---> How come so early???


Name : Aslina. Ok la. Nak lagi short? As.
Full name : Nor Aslinawati Abdul Majid
Sibling(s) : I'm 5th from 2. Hah? Confused?

eye colour : Dark-darker-darkest brown. Or actually black. Yet, still wanna put brown at first place. *GEDIKS!*

Shoe size : 4 or 5. *Alahai keciknye... Tskk...*
Hair : Black n wavy curly dats makes people too envy wif ma hair. HAHAH!!
Height : 150 cm.

What are you wearing right now : T-shirt n track bottom.
Where do you live : Currently in Kuala Selangor.
Favourite number : 7.

Favourite drink : Ice lemon tea. Or milo ice. Or lime juice. Or air-suam-sudah-kerana-ianya-percuma.

Favourite month : Any month(s) that got any public holiday(s) that should be carried foward to Monday.

Favourite breakfast : Rarely having great-great-great breakfast. Got FK's cafe's nasi goreng always make my day. HAHAHAHA~~



-Have you ever-

Broken a bone : Just a lil' crack. Not yet broken.

Been in a police car : Once. They gave a lift for me n my friend coz we missed the bus to class. T______T"

Fallen for a guy/girl in a short period of time : ALWAYS!!!

Swam in the ocean : Rarely have chance since grown up. Huhu....

Fallen asleep in school : When the lectures was extremely-super-duper-extraordinary BORING!!

Broken someone's heart : Let me calculate again... Maybe more than 10? OMG!!

Cried when someone died : I'll only cried after almost a year they're gone. Honestly.

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : Oh, now I never sat by phone. I'll sat by laptop waiting for a call using Skype. Hey... It is free maaa...!!!

Saved e-mails : It is just about me forgot to delete it inside the inbox. No intention to save at all. Honestly.

Been cheated on : Many times. But at least they gotta reason eventho its a lie. Who cares anyway. No heart feeling at all. But if it is about MONEY... I'll remember it for the rest of my life and will always find a way to revenge.



-What-

Your room look like : Simple and messy as it could be.

What is right beside you : My garfield. Handset? Wait... Where could it be anyway, but I heard a text message ringtone. WHERE IS IT????

What is the last thing you ate : Two currypuffs. Afraid to eat heavier than that coz it has been almost 4th day I'm surviving extreme stomach ache... :'(



-Ever Had-

Chicken pox : On my first day of should-be-in-primary-school. Holiday... Wehee~~!!!

Sore throat : Rockstar always like that.

Stitches : Cant remember if I had one or never.



-Do You-


Believe in love at first sight : Not really. Haha.

Like picnics? : Of course-lah!!



-Who-


Who did you last yell at? : My nephew. Couldn't remember when and the reason.

Who was the last person you danced with? : My nephew. Last few weeks ago. HAHA!!

Who last made you smile? : My new friend, Azlan. Hehe. :)



-Final Questions-

What are you listening to right now? : My neighbour yelling out loud at her daughter.

What did you do today? : Just feed my cat, Flora. I just woke up-lah!!

Are you the oldest? : I'm the youngest. Eventho I'm surrounded by younger fella, but still I'll claim I'm the youngest coz I'm petite small. HAHAHA~~

Indoors or outdoors? : Depends on my moooooooooooooooooooooooood.



-Last person who-

You talked to on the phone ? : Fazar. Told me he's arrive in front of ma house together with ASSIGNMENT. *Sigh!*

Made you cry? : Nobody. All my friends wanna see me laugh and joy every time.

You went to the mall with ? : My housemate.

Who cheered you up ? : All my friends includes Flora.



-Have you-

Been to Mexico ? : Haha. Never. But in my wishlist. :)

Been to USA ? : Not yet. Also in my wishlist :)



-Random-

Have a crush on someone? : Currently... My new friend tu kot... Sape suruh he's been such a wonderful friend kan?

What books are you reading right now? : No books around me. No, no, no...

Best feeling in the world? : When loan been credited to account~~!! Weheee~~ I'm no longer kemiskinan... T______T

Future kids name? : Easy to remember and simple. No need to be loooooooooooooooooooooooong and complicated. But it should consists of good meaning too...

Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? : Haha... Yes... It always garfield. *Blushing*

What's under your bed? : Monster. Rwarrr~~!!!

Favourite sport (s) : Sleep. Hey!! It stimulates good metabolism when you have really good sleep with some amount of time what... So, it should call a sport too!!

Favourite place : Beach. Or whatever it calls if it is situated nearby a wide and beautiful blue sea...

Who do you really hate? : CHEATERS!! They used to be ma friend but not anymore. Oh, by the way... I never actually hates my exs. Because I'm the one who screwed them up. HAHA...

Do you have a job? : Not yet. But maybe in the next few months ahead. I wish to have one.



What time is it now?: 8.17 am on Friday (28 Dec, 2010). Phewww~~ It took me almost an hour to complete.


p/s : with however long it took you to complete this, post as " banyak tanya betul!" and tag 15 people.

Tag 15 people?? What???

*Faint*

No comments: